I love Buffalo Wings and usually eat them with Blue Cheese, Carrot Sticks and Celery Sticks. So I wanted to make sure those flavor profiles were present in this dish.
- Ground Turkey Italian Sausage, recommended: Festive, 1 lb.
- Chicken Breast Tenderloins, 1.69 lb.
- Pork Chorizo, recommended: Cacique, 10 oz.
- Chicken Chili Seasoning, recommended: Williams, 1.2 oz
- Sriracha, Lime & Garlic Fiery Tasty Seasoning, recommended: McCormick, 1 oz
- Chili Seasoning, recommended: Williams, 1 oz
- Cream of Celery condensed soup, recommended Campbell’s, 10.5 oz.
- Butter Beans, recommended: Joan of Arc, 15.5 oz.
- Mixed Chili Beans, recommended: Great Value, 15 oz.
- Cannellini White Kidney Beans Southwestern Style, recommended: Bush’s, 15.5 oz.
- Petite Diced Tomatoes with Jalapeño & Habanero, recommended: Del Monte, two 14.5 oz. cans
- Diced Tomatoes Zesty Chili., recommended: Del Monte, 14.5 oz.
- Diced Jalapeño Hot Peppers, recommended: Great Value, two 4 oz. cans
- Diced Mirepoix Mix, fresh (Yellow Onions, Carrots, Celery), 10 oz.
- Garlic, diced, 10-11 cloves
- Chicken Flavor Bouillon, recommended: Knorr, 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric, recommended: Tone’s ¼ teaspoon
- Celery Seed, recommended: Tone’s ¼ teaspoon
- Celery Flakes, recommended: Tone’s ¼ teaspoon
- Chicken Broth, 1 ½ to 2 cups, use water if needed to thin it out
- Vinegar (Rice Wine or Apple Cider), ¼ cup
- Blue Cheese Crumbles, recommended: Litehouse, 6 oz.
- Sour cream, recommended: Daisy, a dollop
- Slow Cooker Liners, recommended: Reynolds Kitchens, 1
- Freeze Chicken Tenders 20 minutes to make it easier to cut into chunk-sized pieces. Add to a storage bag with the Dry Rub.
- Dry Rub mixture is the Chicken Bouillon, Turmeric, Celery Seed and Celery Flakes.
- Mix ground Turkey Italian Sausage and Pork Chorizo, brown in skillet, remove and then discard any excess grease.
- Brown the Chicken Tender chunks in the same skillet.
- Add the Garlic to the Slow Cooker. You can use the Liner bag to “crush” the garlic with a bowl.
- Add the Diced Chili Beans on top of the Seasoning Blend.
- Add the Chicken Chili seasoning on top of the Chili Beans.
- Add ½ cup of Chicken Broth.
- Drain and rinse the Beans and add on top of the Chicken Broth.
- Add the diced Mirepoix.
- Add the Fiery Tasty Seasoning packet on top of the Mirepoix.
- Add the Italian Sausage, Chorizo and Chicken next.
- Add the Original Chicken Seasoning.
- Add the Cream of Celery Soup.
- Add the 2 cans of Diced Tomatoes. With Jalapeño & Habanero.
- Add additional Chicken Broth for your preference, along with Vinegar (of your choice).
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours, stir halfway through.
- I stir in the 2 4 oz. cans of Jalapeño after it is done to keep it extra hot.
- Top with Blue Cheese and a dollop of Daisy!
Check out the sample and get your copy here: Audible.com The Vampire Dancer Saga Part 4 Audiobook
PAPERBACK BOOKS BY SHALIMAR ALI:
Learn to Belly Dance Textbook & Certification Program: Dance Lessons & Choreographies For Students, Troupes, Performers… by Shalimar Ali (Aug 17, 2011)
The Vampire Dancer Saga Part 2 by Shalimar Ali (Dec 11, 2012)
The Vampire Dancer Saga by Shalimar Ali, Shalimarali and N/A (Jul 25, 2012)
The Vampire Dancer Saga Part 3 by Shalimar Ali (Apr 13, 2014)
The Vampire Dancer Saga Part 4 @ Amazon Kindle (June 13, 2016)